1. Background. The Site is intended to provide staff management platform for businesses by replacing manual tasks with an all-in-one platform that allows managers to hire, schedule, deploy, manage, organize and pay staff.
2. Modification. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective ten (10) days following posting of the revised Terms on the Site, and your continued use of the Site thereafter means that you accept those changes.
3. Ability to Accept Terms. The Site is only intended for individuals aged thirteen (13) years or older. If you are under 13 years please do not visit or use the Site. If you are between 13 and 18 years of age, then you must review these Terms with you parent or guardian before visiting or using the Site to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand these Terms and agree to them.
4. Site Access. For such time as these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Site provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
5. Restrictions. You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Site; and/or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content (defined below) or that enforce limitations on use of the Site.
6. Account. In order to use some of the services of the Site, you may have to create an account (“Account”). You agree not to create an Account for anyone else or use the account of another without their permission. When creating your Account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs in your Account, and you must keep your Account password secure. You must notify Company immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. As between you and Company, you are solely responsible and liable for the activity that occurs in connection with your Account. If you wish to delete your Account you may send an email request to Company at email@example.com
7. Payments to Company. Except as expressly set forth in the Terms, your general right to access and use the Site is currently for free, but Company may in the future charge a fee for certain access or usage. You will not be charged for any such access or use of the Site unless you first agree to such charges, but please be aware that any failure to pay applicable charges may result in you not having access to some or all of the Site.
8. Intellectual Property Rights.
9. User Submissions.
10. Information Description. We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Content available on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Content, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content. Your use of the Content, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
11. Disclosure. We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we obtain in connection with the Site, and your use thereof, as we reasonably believe is necessary to: (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request; (ii) enforce these Terms, including to investigate potential violations of them; (iii) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (iv) respond to user support requests; or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Company, its users or the public.
14. Removal of Content. It is the policy of Company to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, and we will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), Company has designated a Copyright Agent (as specified below) to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement in connection with the Site. We enforce a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of Site users who are repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the Copyright Agent with the following information:
15. Warranty Disclaimers
16. Limitation of Liability
17. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Site; (ii) your User Submissions (iii) your interaction with any Site user; or (iv) your violation of these Terms.
18. Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated by Company or you. Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site. This Section 18 and Sections 8 (Intellectual Property Rights), 9.3 (License to User Submissions), 13 (Privacy), 15 (Warranty Disclaimers), 16 (Limitation of Liability), 17 (Indemnity), and 19 (Independent Contractors) to 19 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
19. Independent Contractors. You and Company are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and Company. You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on behalf of Company.
20. Assignment. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned or transferred by Company without restriction or notification to you.
Last updated: September 25, 2017